09 September, 2008

MBA Distance Education at Pondicherry University

The Directorate of Distance Education under Pondicherry University, Puducherry has invited applications for admission to the two year, 4 semesters MBA programme on distance education mode. Specializations available are marketing, finance, international business, human resource management etc. Meritorious graduates in any discipline are eligible for admission.Online application facilities are also provided through the website www.pondiuniv.edu.in.Last date for submitting filled in application is 30th October 2008. For more details visit www.pondiuni.edu.in

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am curious to find out what blog system you happen to be utilizing?
I'm having some small security issues with my latest site and I'd like to find something more safeguarded.
Do you have any recommendations?

Feel free to surf to my blog; Symbol MC9090

 

Post a Comment

<< Home